Monday 16 November 2015

Photoshop logo concepts

After the logo sketching process I narrowed down the designs and created some more refined grey scale concepts. I believe that if I narrow down the logo design within the early stages of development it's influences the entire brands image. So this was an important stage of development.  
I tried to create logos that were a looser design and also logos that were constructed of clean lines to get a wide range of options to choose from. 
Some of the logos became too futuristic and even though I liked the designs they were not suitable for what I wanted to communicate. 
I also received some feedback that the cross bar of the 'A' on one of the logos resembled a rifle. This wasn't what I wanted to represent so I didn't pursue that design any further.







This is the logo concept I thought had most potential for development, This is just a font but it led me to develop this polygon structure more. I believe this interconnecting structure is very relevant to the ideas and values I'm attempting to communicate; structure, organisation and connecting people. (Connecting people as in coming together in mass protests).




No comments:

Post a Comment