Monday 16 November 2015

Logo sketches

I began roughly sketching out logo concepts trying to produce as many designs as possible. Creating a number of logo concepts gives me a good starting point as I can then focus in on an design I see as working.
I wanted to update and modernise the current 'A' anarchy logo but also retain it's edge. Changing the logo completely would distance itself too much from the current brand so I thought it was important that the focal point of the brand was still the 'A'. 
Before beginning sketching I had in mind that I wanted to create a logo that visually communicated some of the values of contemporary anarchism such as; structure, organisation and networking. This could be accomplished by designing a balanced logo with interconnecting lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment